FORUM Forums Products CLSE-Yoke Turn yoke handles 180?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    eklynx
    Participant

I’m trying to figure out the best way how to mount the -NG yoke under my desk. Before i take a screwdriver to the screws holing the actual yoke ‘handles’ on, i’m wondering if anyone’s tried or has thoughts on just taking it off and turning it 180 (so it’s ‘upside down’)? roll is all still the same direction and pitch it still in and out. My concerns that I could think of would be if a) the yoke doesn’t actually lock on upside down, b) the wires for the buttons are too tight to allow doing this, or c) the attachment is just pressure so finding the neutral position again would be a complete pain.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BRUNNER Forum​

In the BRUNNER forum you will find various discussions on different topics, such as setup, software use or general questions and concerns. 

Discuss with forum mebers, share your knowledge and experience or find answers to frequently asked questions that are answered directly by our Brunner team.

Go to BRUNNER Forum.

BRUNNER Helpdesk​

Do you have questions about a product you have already purchased or are you facing technical issues? 

Check our FAQs for quick help. The most common questions or problems are described there, including instructions.

If you are still stuck, please contact our BRUNNER Helpdesk. Open a ticket here.

BRUNNER Simulation​

BRUNNER is a leading manufacturer of flight simulation devices for the professional as well as the enthusiast sector.

Unlike other manufacturers, Brunner offers a realistic flight experience with the help of Force Feedback Technology and Control Loading System.

Discover the BRUNNER Shop.

BRUNNER Simulation

Industriestrasse 27
8335 Hittnau

+41 (0)44 953 10 10
info@brunner-innovation.swiss

© 2023 BRUNNER Elektronik AG | Privacy Policy |  Legal notice