FORUM Forums Products CLSE-Yoke Yoke not moving in AP mode

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    japmaco
    Participant

My yoke is not moving when the plane turns etc in AP mode. Also its not possible to abort the AP by moving the yoke by hand like i could do Before.

Im using the 4.2 version with P3D v4. A2A 172 with Stefans profile from the cloud.
    Firmware is 300.

NOTE
    Under scale force factor
    … it says AP Inactive…even tho in sim its Active. So im guessing here is where the issues is. The software is not understanding that the AP is ON in the sim and there for not responding and sending signals to the yoke to move.
    Connected via USB

My settings in ap mode
    – Enhanced AP mode ON
    – On overpower disable AP

sbrunner
    Keymaster

Hi

You are using a non standard aircraft from A2A.
    Some functions (especially autopilot) doesn’t work with such aircrafts because they are not using the integrated autopilot functions in P3D, FSX…

Try a standard C172 delivered with P3D, this should work

Regards

Stefan Brunner

japmaco
    Participant

I will try, but it worked perfect in v3 with AP. Wierd it just stopped working in V4.
    Ill check it out.

Diego Bürgin
    Keymaster

Hi japmaco

Can you tell me which CLS2im version you used before?

Regards

Diego

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BRUNNER Forum​

In the BRUNNER forum you will find various discussions on different topics, such as setup, software use or general questions and concerns. 

Discuss with forum mebers, share your knowledge and experience or find answers to frequently asked questions that are answered directly by our Brunner team.

Go to BRUNNER Forum.

BRUNNER Helpdesk​

Do you have questions about a product you have already purchased or are you facing technical issues? 

Check our FAQs for quick help. The most common questions or problems are described there, including instructions.

If you are still stuck, please contact our BRUNNER Helpdesk. Open a ticket here.

BRUNNER Simulation​

BRUNNER is a leading manufacturer of flight simulation devices for the professional as well as the enthusiast sector.

Unlike other manufacturers, Brunner offers a realistic flight experience with the help of Force Feedback Technology and Control Loading System.

Discover the BRUNNER Shop.

BRUNNER Simulation

Industriestrasse 27
8335 Hittnau

+41 (0)44 953 10 10
info@brunner-innovation.swiss

© 2023 BRUNNER Elektronik AG | Privacy Policy |  Legal notice

🌴 Summer holiday 🌴

Please note: The BRUNNER team is out of office due to company holidays until August 5th.