Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 177 total)
  • Author
    moriarty
    Participant

Guess I posted too soon. So I found the “Yoke is pulled forward by Elevator weight” option under the CLS profile manager Effects tab. With that disabled, there is still a similar effect, but it’s not so debilitating. I suspect the issue is that the profiles are all tuned for the strength of the NG and the new MKII is just crazy more powerful. I’ll have to play with settings more.

For brakes not working, all I had to do was go into the Analog Inputs tab where they are bound, press the Cfg button and run the Start Auto Calibration. Latency is still there (at least on the rendered models in cockpit) but at least they respond now.

bruno-haid
    Participant

Hi Moriarty, that’s an intended effect (real elevators also have their weight pull them down), think the intensity is also a bit owed to the X-Plane founder trashing the NG yoke as not replicating the effect of gravity on the elevator until the oncoming wind in the takeoff roll picks it up fast and strong enough, so the default settings in combination with the higher newtons of the MKII are indeed quite impressive. 12-15% feel like a realistic setting for a small plane, although that also slows down the movement, which in reality is definitely faster.

@Diego
    : still waiting for my TPR rudders, but do already have the TrackIR installed. No vJoy yet. Mostly random, but feel it happens more often right after takeoff or with strong turbulence, the yoke moves violently from the left to right and back again a couple of times (as in nearly toppling the stand it’s attached to after I accidently let go of it).

Is that the same USB HID interference issue to hopefully be resolved soon, or could it be something different?

Diego Bürgin
    Keymaster

Hi Bruno

Probably the turbulence feature in the effects tab.
    Try deactivating that and see if it stops.
    If it’s that, lower the max turbulence force,
    or increase the axis centering forces via adjustments in the forces tab, eg set forces to be higher at lower airspeeds.

Regards
    Diego

mcbean56
    Participant

I was just wondering if Microsoft has gotten back to you about the rudder peddle problem and if we should expect a fix anytime soon?

Thanks

Anonymous
    Inactive

UPDATE to my post “September 2020 at 11:15”

Since the Microsoft Flight Simulator Update 1.9.3 my yoke is no more working with force feed back when using autopilot.
    When activating the A320 (non modified!) autopilot the plane will fly straight or turn describing circles but will not follow the flight plan and as soon as I disconnect the yoke… the plane turns toward his route then flies correctly.

So the ONLY solution is (as it occurs when using P3D / TFDi 717 or P3D / MilViz KA350i or P3D / Vertx DA62, an old problem still without a solution even if “MilViz spoke to Brunner and gave them the solution and they will be trying it out after the 27th“) use the yoke as a “stupid” vJoy device without force feed back.

Personal temporary conclusion : NOTHING WORKS.

As long as there’s life there’s hope…

ymc182
    Participant

you could try percent of way used by AP set to 1 and velocity set to 5, this works for me using AP on 747 320 and 787

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you ymc182 🙂
    As soon as (perhaps next week…) Microsoft will solve the “50′ minutes bug” I’ll give it a try.

regis902
    Participant

Hello, I am using a CLE-E NG yoke and I don’t seem to be able to use the elevator weight function of the yoke without the aircraft nosing over. Example is with the C172, according to the settings the forces should have the elevator at middle position by 35 knots however this does not happen and as a result the plane wants to nose over unless I move it to centre on my own.

Is there something else I can be doing to have this work properly? This was one of the really nice immersion features of the yoke.

I am using USB pedals and have set everything up as per the directions on the first page.

Thanks for any assistance.

Dave

ymc182
    Participant

Hi,

I think thats exactly how it works IRL, you will have to hold the nose wheel off the ground at low speed

regis902
    Participant

Sorry, what I mean is that the elevator is not being forced to a neutral position by the airflow soon enough, and because the airflow is therefore moving over an elevator that wants to pitch the aircraft down, it seems to be causing the aircraft to pitch down while still on the runway (basically pitching up and over the nosewheel).

jnekrasz
    Participant

What’s the current status on this working with the latest patch? Also, does this software workaround play nice with FSUIPC? I think I’m following the directions but my plane gets to about 50 knots and veers wildly all over the runway when I try to make small corrections with the rudder. I’m using Saiteck Combat pedals with FSUIPC supplying the commands to MSFS.

Also, I don’t see a VJOY input in MSFS but I do see my Brunner NG listed.

I’m pretty tech savy but this is puzzling me. Any help is appreciated.

Joe Nekrasz

jnekrasz
    Participant

Got it sorted out, ended up having to move my rudder pedals out of FSUIPC and into MSFS direct. Turns out the sensitivity/slope I was using with my rudders needed to be totally different.

eliottk
    Participant

Hello,

I still have the problem that cannot use the autopilot in the A320 with my CLS-E Joystick, as the aircraft then simply continues to fly in circles and does not follow the course. Is there already a solution for this?

Many Thanks.

Eliottk

maximb
    Participant

Regis 902 I have exactly the same problem but only with the CLS E NG.
    With the CLS e joystick airbus it works perfectly with the dr400 for example

ropp29
    Participant

Has there been any real fix to the rudder problem yet? I was using the workaround, and tried switching back, and the rudders still seem to override the yoke.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 177 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BRUNNER Forum​

In the BRUNNER forum you will find various discussions on different topics, such as setup, software use or general questions and concerns. 

Discuss with forum mebers, share your knowledge and experience or find answers to frequently asked questions that are answered directly by our Brunner team.

Go to BRUNNER Forum.

BRUNNER Helpdesk​

Do you have questions about a product you have already purchased or are you facing technical issues? 

Check our FAQs for quick help. The most common questions or problems are described there, including instructions.

If you are still stuck, please contact our BRUNNER Helpdesk. Open a ticket here.

BRUNNER Simulation​

BRUNNER is a leading manufacturer of flight simulation devices for the professional as well as the enthusiast sector.

Unlike other manufacturers, Brunner offers a realistic flight experience with the help of Force Feedback Technology and Control Loading System.

Discover the BRUNNER Shop.

BRUNNER Simulation

Industriestrasse 27
8335 Hittnau

+41 (0)44 953 10 10
info@brunner-innovation.swiss

© 2023 BRUNNER Elektronik AG | Privacy Policy |  Legal notice