FORUM Forums Software CLS2SIM Software X-Plane 11 737

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    ady7970
    Participant

Hi all,

I’m using the Zibo mod with X-Plane’s 737 to try out a new simulator. I’ve used Stefan’s PMDG 737 profile which seems to work quite well with the exception of the elevator. In cruise, at about 2.5 degrees pitch up in the aircraft and with autopilot on, the yoke is at pitch position -4301. Trim reads about the same.

This is probably because the PMDG profile was designed specifically for that aircraft but I can’t see what I need to change. Could someone please help me?

Thanks,

Ady

sbrunner
    Keymaster

Hi

This is not a problem
    Ignore the number -4301 is internal units… just ignore

Regards

Stefan Brunner

ady7970
    Participant

Hi Stefan,

Thanks for the speedy response. I failed to mention that the yoke is almost fully forward with this value – despite trim being correctly set in the aircraft. I have to set the trim to around 10 units to get the yoke central. With the PMDG aircraft, adjusting the stab trim doesn’t move the yoke in the same way it does in X-Plane.

Is there anything I can do to get X-Plane’s 737 to behave in the same way to the PMDG one please?

Regards,

Ady

sbrunner
    Keymaster

Hi Ady

Have you read the section https://cls2sim.brunner-innovation.swiss/TrimFunctionality.htm
    You also can try to reduce Movement % in Trim Tab

Regards

Stefan Brunner

ady7970
    Participant

Hi Stefan,

Yes I have – and I’ve made the relevant adjustments to the Aircraft files as per the instructions.

Have you loaded up X-Plane’s 737 and tried this for yourself? That way you’d understand what I’m saying. The aircraft also veers off to the right quite strongly…which it doesn’t do with a USB joystick. Most odd.

Regards,

Ady

sbrunner
    Keymaster

Hi Ady

We can not reproduce your problem
    Maybe you send us your profil or upload it to the Profil Cloud for test
    see here http://cloud.brunner-innovation.swiss/

Regards

Stefan Brunner

webmaximus
    Participant

Were you able to come up with a profile that works good with the Zibo 737?

I would be very interested in hearing about that since I’m trying the same thing myself.

My main concern so far is that the aircraft nose tends to drop when I’m disconnecting the AP on final.

Not sure at this time if it’s caused by how the aircraft model works where the aircraft isn’t properly trimmed by the time the AP is disconnected or if I maybe need to find a way to make the yoke a bit less sensitive along the pitch axis or maybe add a deadzone at the center of the pitch axis.

Will continue to play around with it but any input or tips on how to best setup the CLS-E yoke for this aircraft in XP11 would be highly appreciated.

ady7970
    Participant

Hi webmaximus,

Apologies for the delayed response. Autopilot is disabled on the profile I use, because it really did some very strange things with the Zibo 737. Otherwise, I just created a blank profile and copied all of the force settings across from Stefan’s PMDG profile. Works fine. Would be nice to get autopilot working though.

Regards,

Ady

webmaximus
    Participant

Fact is things are now working really good I think using the Zibo mod.

Thanks anyway!

ady7970
    Participant

Oh OK – what changes did you make to get it all working? Is your profile published? If so, I’ll download it and take a look.

Regards,

Ady

webmaximus
    Participant

As I recall it I ended up using my already published profile for the NGX without having to modify it.

The issue I had with the nose dropping was more likely caused by how the Zibo mod works rather than a problem with the yoke or CLS2Sim.

ady7970
    Participant

Hey webmaximus,

As I know you use the Zibo 737 with the Brunner yoke, I wonder if you could please help me. I can’t get rid of the crosshair on the screen when using this particular aircraft. When using the A320, or my trusty Cessna, no problems.

Have you experienced this and, if so, what did you do please?

Thanks,

Ady

webmaximus
    Participant

Strange how you only get it with the Zibo since that shouldn’t be aircraft specific.

Anyway, check this out.

Tiny white cross-hair moving with my view in XP11

ady7970
    Participant

Perfect, thank you. I had done the fake calibration of vJoy but mapping pitch and roll did the trick 🙂

webmaximus
    Participant

That’s great news!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BRUNNER Forum​

In the BRUNNER forum you will find various discussions on different topics, such as setup, software use or general questions and concerns. 

Discuss with forum mebers, share your knowledge and experience or find answers to frequently asked questions that are answered directly by our Brunner team.

Go to BRUNNER Forum.

BRUNNER Helpdesk​

Do you have questions about a product you have already purchased or are you facing technical issues? 

Check our FAQs for quick help. The most common questions or problems are described there, including instructions.

If you are still stuck, please contact our BRUNNER Helpdesk. Open a ticket here.

BRUNNER Simulation​

BRUNNER is a leading manufacturer of flight simulation devices for the professional as well as the enthusiast sector.

Unlike other manufacturers, Brunner offers a realistic flight experience with the help of Force Feedback Technology and Control Loading System.

Discover the BRUNNER Shop.

BRUNNER Simulation

Industriestrasse 27
8335 Hittnau

+41 (0)44 953 10 10
info@brunner-innovation.swiss

© 2023 BRUNNER Elektronik AG | Privacy Policy |  Legal notice

🌴 Summer holiday 🌴

Please note: The BRUNNER team is out of office due to company holidays until August 5th.