ady7970

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    ady7970
    Participant

X-Plane trim works perfectly with the REP C172. I’ve had all manner of bother with the A2A C172 in P3D….trim doens’t work properly at all. It’s a P3D limitation rather than Brunner’s fault (at least that’s my understanding).

ady7970
    Participant

Thanks Diego – I’m just about to completely reinstall my OS and simulators. I’ll try all of this once it’s installed and will report back.

ady7970
    Participant

Hi Stefan,

For me, it is your C172 profile with the X-Plane 11 C172. Autopilot doesn’t work, the aircraft will be flying straight but the yoke will be hard over to one direction. Here’s a photo so you can see – the aircraft yoke is centred and yet the Brunner yoke is over to the left and trim is -1 as per this post. Disengaging the autopilot results in the aircraft doing a nose-dive.

Regards,

Ady

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    ady7970
    Participant

Hi – did you ever manage to resolve this? I have similar autopilot issues in X-Plane 11 but others do not…

ady7970
    Participant

Perfect, thank you. I had done the fake calibration of vJoy but mapping pitch and roll did the trick 🙂

ady7970
    Participant

Hey webmaximus,

As I know you use the Zibo 737 with the Brunner yoke, I wonder if you could please help me. I can’t get rid of the crosshair on the screen when using this particular aircraft. When using the A320, or my trusty Cessna, no problems.

Have you experienced this and, if so, what did you do please?

Thanks,

Ady

ady7970
    Participant

Oh OK – what changes did you make to get it all working? Is your profile published? If so, I’ll download it and take a look.

Regards,

Ady

ady7970
    Participant

Hi webmaximus,

Apologies for the delayed response. Autopilot is disabled on the profile I use, because it really did some very strange things with the Zibo 737. Otherwise, I just created a blank profile and copied all of the force settings across from Stefan’s PMDG profile. Works fine. Would be nice to get autopilot working though.

Regards,

Ady

ady7970
    Participant

Hi Stefan,

Many thanks for the info – I’ll pass it on. Actually, though, it’s not just the brakes but everything that doesn’t work when connecting CLS2Sim to X-Plane with this aircraft. I can only get it to work at all with vJoy.

Could you please provide details of the other DataRefs and I’ll pass those on to FlightFactor? I’ll see if, maybe, they can provide you guys with a developer version of their aircraft so you can see more closely why it isn’t working?

Thanks for your help!

Regards,

Ady

ady7970
    Participant

Hi Stefan,

Except that I connect to the CLS-E devices through Ethernet as this seems a more consistent and stable connection. I had a few issues where my computer woudn’t Start when the pedals were connected to it via USB.

The FlightFactor developers have offered to collaborate with you and Diego to integrate the CLS2Sim DataRefs into their aircraft. Would you be happy to do that please?

Regards,

Ady

ady7970
    Participant

Had the following reply from FlightFactor:

This is because we are using XP datarefs for controls directly.

You can use virtual driver https://cls2sim.brunner-innovation.swiss/VirtualJoystick.htm

Or contact developers, and request a list of datarefs, that we can use for input and detection of this devices.

Do you think Brunner might be able to work with them to provide details for integrating CLS2Sim datarefs with this new Airbus aircraft? With the release of the CLS-E Joystick for Airbus, this could be a great collaboration.

Thanks!
    Ady

ady7970
    Participant

Apologies – only just discovered the Help Desk so have sent this there. Please delete this thread.

ady7970
    Participant

Hi Diego,

4.7.5 causes strange issues for me with X-Plane – seems this latest fix has caused a regression. Use of the rudder seems to be countermanded by the ‘mouse yoke’ and I get the white cross-hair on the screen all the time. Reverting back to 4.7.0 fixed the issue. Unfortunately I no longer have my installer for 4.7.4 so am a bit stuck until this issue is resolved.

Regards,

Ady

ady7970
    Participant

Hi Stefan,

Just wondering if you have any more detail on compatibility with FSW yet please? I’m tempted to buy it but don’t want to use the yoke in emulation mode if I can help it.

Regards,

Ady

ady7970
    Participant

Hi Stefan,

Yes I have – and I’ve made the relevant adjustments to the Aircraft files as per the instructions.

Have you loaded up X-Plane’s 737 and tried this for yourself? That way you’d understand what I’m saying. The aircraft also veers off to the right quite strongly…which it doesn’t do with a USB joystick. Most odd.

Regards,

Ady

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)